Monday, August 4, 2014

Sunday Girl Designs Lily Rose Dress

I have been super busy lately, and recovering from a great trip to Cozumel, so I have not had a chance to update my blog!  We spent a week at Park Royal with some good friends.  We had a blast, and Anne did very well on her first flight and first international vacation!




Before I left on vacation, I had the opportunity to test for a great designer, Georgianna from Sunday Girl Designs.  I remember being very excited about her last pattern release, the Odette, and was so honored to be picked as a tester for her latest pattern, the Lily Rose Dress!



This dress has a lot of options including high-low hem, pockets, and bodice details.  I created a dress with all of the optional embellishments.



It does take a bit more time than the average dress, but the result is very well worth it.  I was first drawn to this designer for her little details in her clothing, and they really do make the dress!




I am excited to see what Georgianna comes up with next.  This little dress is such a keepsake.

No comments:

Post a Comment